Livingston County Murder And Homicide Lawyers
The difference between a misdemeanor and a felony lies mostly in the penalties and sentences for a conviction. A felony conviction can carry significant penalties, such as prison time and steep fines.
If you are under investigation for a felony offense or you have already been charged, don’t wait to see what will happen next; talk to an experienced criminal defense attorney who can help. At the Law Offices of Harris & Literski, we can advise you regarding your legal rights and options and defend you vigorously against whatever charges you are facing. With more than 30 years of defense experience in Michigan, our lawyers can handle any kind of felony charge, including:
- Homicide charges, including manslaughter, first-degree murder and second-degree murder
- Drug crimes, including distribution, delivery and possession with intent to deliver
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement and fraud
- Weapons charges involving a concealed weapon and felony firearm charges for committing a felony while in possession of a firearm
- Aggravated assault and other violent crimes
- Felony drunk driving charges
- Robbery, burglary and theft charges
In every case, our first priority is to seek the minimum charges that will keep you out of jail. Our attorneys work vigorously to avoid felony convictions, including seeking alternatives to incarceration. We have an excellent reputation with prosecutors, and we are aggressive and effective as trial attorneys when going to trial is a necessity.
Contact An Experienced Brighton Felony Defense Lawyer For A Free Consultation
Contact the Law Offices of Harris & Literski for a free consultation with an experienced defense attorney. We can answer your questions about felony matters and help you develop a defense strategy with the greatest chance of success.