Guiding You Through Life’s Most Challenging Family Law Matters
Family law situations often cause families and couples to make difficult and emotional decisions. The decisions made, often during a divorce, impact the entire family. It is critical to work with an experienced family lawyer who can guide you and your family through these key decisions.
Founded in 1985, the Law Offices of Harris & Literski has helped countless clients with family law matters. Our lawyers have a combined 135 years of legal experience helping people with the many aspects of family law and divorce, including:
- Marital property division and assignment of debt
- Spousal support (also called spousal maintenance or alimony)
- Child custody (parenting time)
- Child support
- Modifications to child support and spousal support and changes to other family court orders
- Post-judgment litigation, including change of domicile, moving out of state and change of school district petitions
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Termination of parental rights cases
Our attorneys offer compassionate representation by taking the time to understand the goals of the family during a divorce. We work to help our clients make their own decisions on what will best meet their needs and protect their family.
Resolution Of Family Law Issues
We drive clients toward reaching an agreement whenever possible because this is often the fastest and least stressful way to approach divorce. When it is not possible for the parties involved to come to an agreement, our lawyers are experienced litigators who are prepared to take your case to court.
Connect With An Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
We are a service-oriented law firm. We believe in providing a high level of service and personal attention to our clients by answering phone calls and maintaining communication with our clients.