Brighton and Howell Criminal Defense Attorneys With Decades of Experience
At the Law Offices of Harris & Literski, we believe there is no substitute for experience, knowledge and an understanding of the issues that lie at the base of any difficult legal challenge. If you or a loved one is in need of an attorney, you will benefit from working with a team of legal professionals who have dedicated their professional lives to providing exceptional representation and superior personal service.
A Full-Service Law Firm Solving Real Problems
Since 1985, we have been solving legal problems for clients in Livingston County and elsewhere in Michigan, earning a strong reputation by being responsive and achieving tangible results. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience meeting the needs of individuals, families and businesses in a wide variety of legal matters. As a full-service firm, we offer skilled representation in the following areas:
- Family law: If you are considering filing for divorce, or if you have legal concerns about child custody, parenting rights or any other area of family law, our attorneys have extensive experience working in the Livingston County courts and other courts throughout the area.
- Criminal defense: If you are facing OWI or other criminal charges in Livingston County, your future is in the hands of the prosecutor. Our firm's Brighton criminal defense lawyers provide vigorous representation that enables clients to obtain the best possible outcome to their cases.
- Municipal law: We provide legal counsel and representation for several municipal entities throughout Livingston County.
- Personal injury: After suffering an injury or losing a loved one because of someone else's negligence, you have the right to recover financial compensation for your medical costs, lost earnings and other damages.
- Civil litigation: The lawyers at the Law Offices of Harris & Literski are experienced with various types of civil litigation, including commercial litigation in disputes involving real estate, contracts and construction.
- Estate planning, wills and trusts: From simple wills and will updates to trusts and advance health care directives, we offer a full range of estate planning services for individuals and families.
- Business transactions: Whether you are starting up a business, merging your company with another or are ready to sign a lucrative sales contract, our attorneys will make sure you are taking the right steps for success.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation · Credit Cards Accepted
Contact us to arrange a free consultation with an experienced attorney today. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.